Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No one ever really does it back

"Nay, Neko. You're not the fool. Unimportant, unappreciated, tossed-aside... I know all too well myself how awful that feels. Sounds like you absolutely sincerely care about your friends."


I never understand how people can just brush aside something meaningful and heartfelt, like it's some sort of inconvenience. And when called on it, respond with a half-assed grammatically-deficient text.

Do we have ourselves to blame? Is there something wrong with us? Though maybe screaming on the inside in opposition to this, there's always an underlying doubt and self-questioning remaining. After all, I know I would jump at the chance of someone doing something special for me. Though like you say, no one ever really does it back...

No comments: